Terms & Conditions
- At the time of booking we will require a minimum 20% non refundable deposit.
- A booking is not be confirmed until we receive deposit.
- The balance will be due subject to time of making the booking but will be required 60 days prior
- If final payment is not made within required time, we will assume you have chosen to cancel your
booking and cancellation fees may apply as detailed below.
- Cancellation fees will be applied in accordance with the service provider’s terms and conditions.
- For bookings made within 60 days 100% payment is required.
2. Changes to bookings
- If, after a Confirmation Invoice has been issued, you wish to change your booking in any way, we will do our best to make these changes, but it may not always be possible and you could incur
cancellation fees, together with any additional cost.
- Any request for changes to be made must be received in writing and you may be asked to pay an administration fee of JPY3,000 per change.
- Cancellation fees will be applied in accordance with the service provider’s terms and conditions as set out below.
- Only written notification will be accepted for any changes to bookings including cancellation notice. The date of receipt of the cancellation notice in writing will be deemed the date on which you exercise your right to cancel your accommodation.
- 3.1.Cancellation fees as follows:
- More than 60 days - deposit
- 60-30 days 50%
- 29-15 days 80%
- 14-0 days 100%
- Please note that if the reason for your cancellation is covered under the terms of your personal travel insurance policy, you may be able to reclaim these charges. We therefore urge you to ensure you have travel insurance which includes comprehensive cancellation cover from the tme of booking.
- 3.2. Changes and cancellation made by us.
- It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your booking, but occasionally we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time.
- If changes are made to your booking, they will most likely be minor, and compensation will not be payable. However, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date
- If we make a major change to your booking, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before your departure. When a major change occurs you will have the choice of accepting the change of arrangements, accepting an offer of an alternative service of comparable standard from us if available, or cancelling your booked service and receiving a full refund of all monies paid less any bank transfer or fees incurred.
4. Extra person and additional items
- An extra person fee of JPY4,000 per person per night applies to any Booking over the Standard number of people in an accommodation. Extra guests will be accommodated on sofa couch or Japanese futons (depending on apartment).
- Due to Japanese fire regulations the Maximum number of occupants per accommodation may not be exceeded.
- Cots and highchairs are free and can be requested at time of booking and are subject to availability.
5. Damage to accommodation
- You accept responsibility for damage to the property (including apartment common areas),fittings, furniture, keys and other chattels caused during your occupation, including any consequential losses incurred.
- A valid Credit Card is required as a Security Deposit and you authorise us to charge all fees and charges properly chargeable under this agreement to that Credit Card.
- Your personal possessions, including lift passes and hire equipment supplied by us, are at your own risk during your stay.
6. Check in / out
- The accommodation is available for occupation from 3pm.
- The accommodation must be vacated by 10am unless.
- In the case of an early arrival or later departure, we will do our best to accommodate if arranged prior to arrival.
- Arrival and departure times must be provided within 7 days of arrival for all guests staying in the accommodation.
- Where we have not confirmed alternative arrangements in writing and accommodation is not vacated by the Check-Out time, a charge of JPY10,000 for each hour or part thereof may apply.
- Japanese Law requires that we obtain all Guests’ full names, nationalities, passport numbers,postal addresses and occupations at Check-In.
- The accommodation will be clean and tidy on check-in, beds will be made with fresh linen and bath towels will be supplied.
- A Mid Stay Clean and Linen Change will be provided if guests are staying 10 nights or more.
- We ask that you separate Garbage into bins provided and place all garbage in the storage facility in the basement of building prior to check out
- At check-in complimentary tea, coffee, sugar, body soap, hand soap, conditioning shampoo,dishwasher powder, washing powder, tissues and cleaning products will be provided.
- All rooms can be set up as twin or double
- Bedding configurations must be supplied at least 7 days prior to arrival.
- Where a bedding configuration is not supplied or is incorrect due to your omission and you
request a change to the bedding configuration upon or after arrival additional Housekeeping
charges may apply.
- No pets are allowed at any accommodation, either inside, outside or remaining in vehicles.
- Parking during winter months is severely restricted and must be requested and confirmed or each booking if required.
- Guests who intend to bring a vehicle must confirm availability of parking with us at the time of
- Parking on the street is illegal and your car may be towed.
10. Non Smoking
- All apartments are non-smoking.
- Smoking is permitted on balconies or anywhere outside the property.
- If guests smoke in the accommodation and continue to smoke after being requested to stop they may be evicted without any refund
11. Force Majeure
- Fresh Powder Niseko or their associated booking agents cannot accept liability, pay compensation, reimburse expenses or accept responsibility where we are forced to make minor or major changes to your booking, or cancel your booking due to ‘force majeure’, that is, unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised. These include but are not limited to, war,threat of war, riot, civil or political unrest, industrial dispute, terrorist activity threatened or actual and its consequences, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, closure of ports or airports, air traffic control delays, technical problems of transport or other circumstances beyond our control.