Niseko is the fastest growing resort in the world and offers a unique experience like no other resort in Japan.
Offering 4 distinct seasons, Niseko is best known for its quality and quantity of snow, Hot springs, the vast food experience and the unique blend of Japanese and International culture found nowhere else in Japan or the world.
- Niseko is located 2 1/2 hours from New Chitose International Airport
- The Closest City is Sapporo located 2 hours away
- Ski season opens 26 November until 06 May
- Summer season is June to September
- The Shiribetsu River is rated the cleanest in Japan
- Niseko is made up of 5 resort areas and 2 towns
- Mt Youtei is an active Volcano and is 1898 metres high
- Famous Hokkaido food includes Soup Curry, Ramen, seafood and anything that comes out of the ground.
12.5 metres per year
260m to 1380m (above sea level)
-7 Winter to 22 Summer
42 48'N 140 41' E